Verified Buyer Reviewed by Joel in CB from Council Bluffs, IA on Tuesday, May 8, 2012
I own a another pair of Mountain Khakis and thought I would try these out. the pair I own are 36" waist and big, so I ordered 35" for these. They were to small. I returned them and ordered 36" and they were perfect. These parts are very comfortable and light weight.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight, Packable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No