About Mountain Sprouts Lodgepole Jumper - Corduroy (For Infants and Toddlers)
Closeouts. Mountain Sprouts’ Lodgepole jumper of garment-washed, six-wale corduroy gets a boost of durability from Bar-Tac reinforcements -- and a boost of cute as soon as your little one gets dressed in it!
- Hand pockets
- Cargo pocket
- Chest patch pockets
- Fabric: Cotton
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Closeouts. China
- Size: S(0M-6M) M(6M-12M) L(12M-18M) XL(18M-24M)
Specs about Mountain Sprouts Lodgepole Jumper - Corduroy (For Infants and Toddlers)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beachkat from Oregon Coast on Sunday, September 23, 2012Sweet, soft and sturdy corduroy design. Cute on baby with blue eyes.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Attractive Design, Nice Fabric
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by HRR from VA on Tuesday, February 8, 2011I love mountain sprouts, but this is very long and makes it difficult for an active child to move as it comes below the knees and is tight there. Might hem it, but will continue to buy as much Mountain Sprouts as I can at STP discount prices.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven
- Cons: Irregular Fit
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Comfortable, Practical, Quality Materials, Washes Well, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels too large
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.