Better than expected!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Levite from Lookout Mountain, GA on Sunday, October 3, 2010
I use the sleeping bag when camping up in the mountains during the fall and early winter. This bag is great at keeping out the wind and keeping you warm even when you are in a hammock and the wind is all around you. I am over 6 foot and this sleeping bag covers my entire body. The sleeping bag covers all the way to my neck and the hood synchs against my head and is extremely comfortable. The sleeping bag compacts down to a relatively small size and is very light and easy to carry.
- Best Uses: 3 Season Camping
- Cons: Zipper Snags Easily
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Adjustable Hood, Comfortable, Lightweight, Packs Small, Roomy, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven