not for northern climates... but decent.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by illuminatedangels from Albert Lea, Mn on Sunday, September 25, 2011
Wanted to use as a second tent, but won't work for cooler nights.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Beach, Climbing
- Cons: Condensation drips in, Leaky, Too Cramped
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Pros: Easy To Set Up, Lightweight, Windproof
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: