Great running bra!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CeeJay from Lake Stevens, WA on Monday, April 23, 2012
I originally ordered this bra in a 32C, which is my Maidenform size. It was too tight around the band, so reordered a 34B and it fits perfectly. The bra and the girls went for a five mile run this weekend and we all made it back, jiggle free and no worse for wear. It's a process to get it on and it's tough getting it off when wet, but the support is well worth a minute of hassle. It's definitely constructed for high activity. Just like a motorcycle helmet, it has it's time and place. Lounging around ain't it.
- Band Size: Feels true to size
- Best Uses: High Impact Exercise, Jogging
- Cons: Difficult To Get On/Off
- Cup Fit: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Big-boned gal, Comfort-oriented, Slightly hyperactive
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Good Support, Straps That Do Not Slide
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: