Once you get it on, its great!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mere from Houston, TX on Monday, June 4, 2012
This bra is super supportive and appears very durable, but it is a pain to get on! Imagine trying to get your head and arms through a web of rubberbands. I suppose you could undo the velcro to get it on and off, but then the velcro would wear out faster. It definitely does the job and is very supportive, I just won't wear it as often as the Fiona, its sister-version.
- Band Size: Feels true to size
- Best Uses: Gym, High Impact Exercise, Jogging, Low Impact Exercise
- Cons: Difficult To Get On/Off
- Cup Fit: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Good Support, Straps That Do Not Slide
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: