About Native Eyewear Andes Sunglasses - Polarized
Closeouts. Native Eyewear's Andes sunglasses combine the full range of technology into one killer pair of shades. Durable N3 polarized polycarbonate lenses that block harmful UVA and UVB rays, feather-light Rhyno-Tuff air frames, a wide look that still wraps around your head for a secure fit -- it's all here for you!
Specs about Native Eyewear Andes Sunglasses - Polarized
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frame (thermoplastic)
- Lens features: Polarized
- Style: Wrap
- Extra lenses: None
- Base curvature: 8 Base
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Temple to temple: 5-1/8"
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!