Great for small faces
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sandy Beach from Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday, February 28, 2010
Love these sunglasses for beach volleyball. I play pretty competitively on courts that are oriented such that on one side the sun is often right in your face, but no glare and really no problem with these - they stay on my (smallish) face no matter what. Great additional rose lens for foggy mornings.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Athletics, Driving
- Cons: Unattractive Design
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Comfortable, Durable, Good Polarization, Good Protection, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size