So good, I'll overlook the lens change
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mad Cow from San Antonio, TX on Monday, March 30, 2009
The only con is when changing lenses, installing them can be difficult. Other than that, these are a great pair of sunglasses. I love the yellow tint as it reduces all oncoming traffic glare at night. I also love the clear tint as it gives me eye protection while shooting and working with power tools. I hate changing the lenses and am thinking of getting another pair so I don't have to. I'll only use the Yellow and Clear. Even though the lenses are a pain to switch, I love these sunglasses.
- Best Uses: Athletics, Casual Wear, Driving, Night Driving, Shooting, Working with Tools
- Cons: Lense Change Difficulty
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Polarization, Good Protection, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size