About Native Eyewear Kodiak Sunglasses - Polarized, Extra Lenses
Closeouts. From the glaciers of Alaska to your neighborhood sidewalk, Native Eyewear Kodiak sunglasses deliver glare-free optics, durable comfort and interchangeable lens technology for performance in bright and low-light conditions.
Specs about Native Eyewear Kodiak Sunglasses - Polarized, Extra Lenses
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frame (thermoplastic)
- Lens features: Polarized,Interchangeable
- Style: Wrap
- Extra lenses: 1
- Base curvature: 8 Base
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Temple to temple: 5-1/8"
- UV blocking: 100% UVA,100% UVB
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kel from CA on Wednesday, November 2, 2016They fit! and they have great coverage! Makes me want to buy another pair!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.