Verified Buyer Reviewed by OutdoorEnthus from NJ on Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Sharp glasses. Comfortable. Stems are on the shorter side and they for a medium face size.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Athletics, Casual Wear, Driving, Special Occasions, Travel
- Cons: No hard case, Poor Protection
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Outdoor Gearhead, Practical
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Polarization, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size