About Native Eyewear Frisco Sunglasses - Polarized
Closeouts. Comfortable, nonslip Cushinol nose pads and ear stems keep Native Eyewear's Frisco polarized sunglasses from bouncing around, and their lightweight, durable Rhyno-Tuff airframe technology ensures enhanced airflow to ward of fog and condensation.
Specs about Native Eyewear Frisco Sunglasses - Polarized
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Chrome metal and Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frame
- Lens features: Polarized
- Extra lenses: None
- Base curvature: 8 Base
- Frame fit: Medium,Large
- Lens coverage: Large
- Light transmission: Polarized copper reflex 12%, Sportflex 60%
- UV blocking: 100% UVA,100% UVB
- Carry case: Hard
- Made in China
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by John J from Kansas City, MO on Monday, January 14, 2013Great for fishing...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Outdoor Gram from Lanse, Pa. on Saturday, December 29, 2012Bought as a gift for my grandson who is a baseball player (outfield) and needed something to help with glare. Should be perfect.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RahRah from SoCal on Tuesday, November 6, 2012Native glasses are very well constructed, light weight and stylish. I never wear anything else. Quality product.
- Best Uses: Athletics, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Flyguide from Phoenix AZ and SW Colorado on Saturday, August 11, 2012As a former fishing guide who still spends over 100 days a year on the water, I am always looking for the perfect polarized glass. This pair of Natives come as close as any at a fraction of the price. They have good tint, polarization, non-distorting, lightweight, solid construction and a super nose piece. The coverage is listed as "Large/Medium". This model lacks adequate vertical coverage of my average size face. I like the glasses and will continue to use them while looking for another pair with better coverage.
- Best Uses: Daily wear, Fishing
- Cons: Ear stems a bit tight, Extra long temple pieces, Verticle coverage
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented, Practical
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Durable, Good Polarization, Less distortion than most, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.