About NAU Twisted Dress - Short Sleeve (For Women)
Closeouts. A lightweight looker with a luxurious feel, NAU's Twisted dress is made of a supersoft, moisture-wicking and quick-drying organic cotton-TENCEL® blend, and fashioned with a hidden button-down placket, waist tie and shirttail hem.
Specs about NAU Twisted Dress - Short Sleeve (For Women)
- Dress length: Short
- Short sleeves
- Closure: 5 Buttons
- Length: 37" (based on size 10)
- Fabric: 58% TENCEL® lyocell, 42% organic cotton
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in China
NAU Womens Size Chart
|Size||00||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18|
|Bust||31||32 - 33||34 - 35||36 - 37.5||38 - 40.5||41 - 43|
|True Waist||23.5||24.5 - 25.5||26.5 - 27.5||28.5 - 30||30.5 - 33||33.5 - 35.5|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 35.5||36.5 - 37.5||38.5 - 40||40.5 - 43||43.5 - 45.5|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Great, versatile, unique...and pockets!Reviewed by Quicker Mrs from New Mexico on Wednesday, July 4, 2018This is a great, semi-tailored dress with a "tofu" nature; it gets a good deal of its style and character from the shoes and accessories you choose. Work or casual, good for warm weather, into early fall. (I purchased the Sable, size 8). Lovely color and crisp, almost smooth-linen texture (with less need for ironing).
Some errors and omissions in the specs:
- there's no "hidden 9-button placket". What you see pictured is what you get- 5 buttons, out in the open.
- back pleat is a single pleat, similar to an average oxford button up shirt.
- it's not a v-neck.
- the notches along the side of the knees make up the shirttail hem. These tidily sewn inverted v-notches are backed with more of the same fabric.
- pockets!! Crisp, flat-laying pockets (visible in "space" photos) along the hip seam, a coveted feature on a casual/business dress.
A note on styling: the above-mentioned back pleat allows for a broader mid-bottom and tailored top; the back-waist where this happens is high, between shoulder blades; there's an excess of fabric above the belt (when it's secured). Managing that fabric is do-able, a bit fussy for me, but do-able. I think it would be very forgiving to a changing shape!