Customer Reviews Of:
Neon Buddha Fleece Swing Jacket (For Women)
Closeouts. A sophisticated, upscale spin on your favorite sweatshirt, Neon Buddha's cotton knit jacket is faced in warm fleece and has an extravagantly sized stand-up collar with metal-tipped drawstring.
- Neon Buddha lifestyle clothing is designed in Canada and produced in Thailand
- Ethical work practices and environmental strategies are key to this company's mission
- All fabric is preshrunk for lasting shape and fit
- Smooth knit fabric is faced in soft fleece
- Two-way YKK® zip front
- Patch pockets
- Length: 25" (based on medium)
- Fabric: 82% cotton, 18% polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in Thailand
Average Rating based on 7 reviews 3.857142 0 5
Reviewed by Seamtress from Alabama on Monday, December 16, 2013I can't stand unfinished edges on finished articles of clothing. This Jacket was very well made except the pockets were sewn on with unfinished edges. Returned.
Reviewed by Texas Retired from Texas on Monday, November 11, 2013This jacket is more than a fleece jacket. Can be worn with a wide variety of outfits as a light-weight coat. Excellent quality for fabric. Neon Buddha clothing wears extremely well.
Reviewed by Texas Retired from Texas on Saturday, November 9, 2013Perfect jacket for Southern climes in the winter. Looks a little dressier than a regular sweatshirt. High quality fabric, too.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kamanda750 from Alsip IL on Thursday, August 16, 2012Great color. Good weight. Weird fit. I felt it was too short on me and I am 5"3. I would have kept it if the pockets were hidden on the side instead of being tiny and sewn on the front. I get that they are decorative but they were NOT functional at all.
- Describe Yourself: Rarely Work Out
- Fit: Feels too big
- Sleeve Length: Feels too short
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Patrezza from Long Beach Ca on Tuesday, May 1, 2012Jacket exceeded expectations. Quirky A line fit which is still figure flattering even if you are big busted. got the red color and it makes anything into a pulled together outfit. quality material . Not a rain jacket per se but wouldn't 'get ruined in rain.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Gym Rat
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Linda the teacher from Syracuse, NY on Wednesday, November 30, 2011I usually love Neon Buddha jackets and own at least 3 other styles. I've always been satisfied with the style, fit, and comfort. However, this particular jacket came without the detail, braiding on the seams and pockets, that made it different and special. I called Sierra Trading Post, and they did some investigating. Their whole supply (both colors) have the same problem. They were very helpful. I am returning mine, and will get a full refund, including shipping costs.
- Best Uses: CASUAL WEAR
- Cons: No braiding on jacket, not as pictured
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Color
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rwjcm from Vancouver WA on Wednesday, October 26, 2011This item is very adaptable.
- Best Uses: Casualdress for the day, Daily Wear
- Pros: Versitle