Very fine wool . . .
Reviewed by lynndi from mobile, al on Sunday, January 30, 2011
I have bought this sweater in every color -- it is VERY light weight wool -- so if one orders usual size, the fit is too close to layer anything underneath, as the undershirt gets all bunchy!! I don't know if going up a size would make the sweater too wide and boxy -- my advice: stick with your usual size and wear a shapewear undershirt, if you get cold!! That pairing will keep this sweater looking sleek and keep you warm!! Only other issue I have is that the bottom trim ROLLS UP and you have to keep adjusting it!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Thin Fabric, Washes Poorly
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, Lightweight, Soft, Stylish, Versatile
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length