About New Balance NBX 2" Running Shorts - Cocona®, X-Static® (For Women)
Closeouts. Two cutting-edge technologies combine to keep New Balance's NBX 2" running shorts (and you!) at peak performance. Cocona® fabric uses natural technology to ward off odor and provide UV protection, and an X-Static® liner brief employs the antimicrobial, temperature-regulating, static-reducing properties of silver fibers.
Specs about New Balance NBX 2" Running Shorts - Cocona®, X-Static® (For Women)
- Short style: Elastic/Drawstring Waist
- Inseam: 3" (based on size medium)
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Lining: 96.5% polyester, 3.5% silver yarn
- X-Static®, Cocona®
- Fabric: 100% polyester, 95% polyester, 5% X-Static® silver nylon (panel)
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Vendor fit: New Balance Semi-Fitted Fit aligns with the contour of your body, while still allowing ease of mobility; mid-rise (1" below the navel)
- Made in Philippines
- US shipments only
New Balance Womens Size Chart
|Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18||20 - 22|
|Bust||30 - 32||32 - 35||35 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 44||44 - 47|
|Waist||24 - 26||26 - 28||28 - 31||31 - 34||34 - 38||38 - 42|
|Hip||33 - 35||35 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 43||43 - 47||47 - 50|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Rhino from Philadelphia, PA on Wednesday, January 12, 2011These are the first running shorts I have found that don't balloon out. The waist sits low and does not bind. I have skinny legs and a thick waist and these fit perfectly. I like the fact that they are reflective and have a zip pocket and an internal pocket. I can't tell they are own when I am running. I looked at them for a couple years before I bought - I wish I had just tried them a long time ago.
- Best Uses: Running
- Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Allows Free Movement, Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Durable, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by timifur from seattle, WA on Thursday, May 27, 2010I use them to run. They're super lightweight. Fit is a bit large, but I was afraid a size smaller would be too tight. Not bad on the pooch factor, though not as flat in front as my Brooks are.
- Best Uses: Running, Warm Weather
- Cons: A bit large
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too big
- Pros: Allows Free Movement, Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Lightweight, Zip pocket
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.