Third Ball we've bought - for good reasons

Verified Buyer Reviewed by Emmy Kait from Maine on Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Our dogs have always loved this ball. We bought one about 10 years ago, and it was well loved. The batteries are a pain to change, and the sun wears down the outside and it finally just died. It's replacement unfortunately was solid red, and while the dogs like it the same, it was harder to find in the snow as the red wasn't as bright. We just picked up this one, and I'm so happy. It's a great toy, it's super fun in the snow on those dark afterwork hours. The ball is a bit squishy, and dogs chewing on it can damage the light workings inside. No risk of injury to the dog, but as the retail price of this ball is almost $20 it's a pricey chew toy. It does not glow in the dark.
Previous Review “Exactly as expected, a little difficult to press the button and light. However, this is good since it prevents our dog from triggering it off or on.”