Northside Backcountry Pac Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Little and Big Kids)
About Northside Backcountry Pac Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Little and Big Kids)
Closeouts. Whether it's their first time sledding down the hill or just making snow angels, keep little feet dry, warm and comfortable in Northside's Backcountry pac boots. Waterproof construction blocks moisture, the felt liner with Thermolite® insulation ensures toasty warmth, and the lace-front allows for a custom fit.
Specs about Northside Backcountry Pac Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Little and Big Kids)
- Comfort rating -40°F/-40°C
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof shell
- Insulation: 200g insulation
- Upper: Suede and thermoplastic rubber
- Removable Liner: 4mm felt liner
- Outsole: Thermoplastic rubber (TPR)
- Height: 8"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Grandmabank from Utah on Monday, January 23, 2017My grandson loves them. They are incredibly warm. Just wish they were about 2" taller for the snow drifts.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.