About Oakley Fari Ski Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Perfect for guys that push it to the limit on the slopes, Oakley's Fari ski jacket offers waterproof breathable protection, a removable powder skirt, and both chest and arm vents for days when the adrenaline is pumping and the sun is shining.
Specs about Oakley Fari Ski Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable fabric
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 31" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester (mesh), 100% nylon (smooth)
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sad from nyc on Saturday, April 14, 2012I'm 6' 190lbs, 42 chest. Fit ok around shoulders, but sleeves came below my hands. I wear 34 sleeves. length was too long. Seems good for a tall size
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by skierboyian from Grand Rapids, MI on Tuesday, November 29, 2011This is a great coat. I bought a large and I am 6'1" 185 lbs. The fit is perfect. the only gripe I have is that there is only three pockets not including one small pocket on the inside, otherwise I would give it 5 stars. I wear my backback when I ride so it's not a big deal to me. I would buy this coat again and you just can't beat STP's prices.
- Best Uses: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Cons: Pockets
- Pros: Comfort, Fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ian from Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia on Thursday, October 20, 2011I live in the mountains where the weather changes constantly. I use the product for casual use mainly.I have no problems with it at all.
- Best Uses: Active around town, Active wear snow
- Cons: No real consGreat garmet
- Pros: fit for purpose, Great for active wear, Well cut for size
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.