About O'Brien Lowrider Kneeboard
Closeouts. Designed for catching big air, the deep channels of O'Brien's Lowrider kneeboard deliver excellent release off the wake.
- Hard edges cut through the wake for excellent launch
- Channel grooves for secure landings
- Twin-tip design
- Deep, padded knee wells
- Padded, adjustable strap
- Length: 51-3/4"
- Width: 21-1/2"
- Weight: 12 lb. 2 oz.
- Material: Compression-molded foam with fiberglass cap and dual-density EVA kneewells
- Made in USA
Specs about O'Brien Lowrider Kneeboard
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by DMKKDT from Iowa on Tuesday, August 7, 2012This kneeboard is great! I have been kneeboarding for 20 + years and it is a nice board. My daughter and her friend learned on this board so it is nice for intermediate levels as well. Got a great deal here!
- Best Uses: Flat Water, Rough Water, Tricks
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Durable, Easy to Use, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Can you put an aquatic hook on this board?”
We apologize for the inconvenience! This product is currently sold out.
“Does this kneeboard have the pull-up clip on the front that you can hook the rope in while your getting up on the board?”
It does not have the pull-up clip.