Oliver AT 45-645C 6” Lace-Up Safety Toe Mid Work Boots - Leather, Composite Toe (For Men)
About Oliver AT 45-645C 6” Lace-Up Safety Toe Mid Work Boots - Leather, Composite Toe (For Men)
Closeouts. From the 45 Series, Oliver's AT 45-645C 6" lace-up mid work boots ensure your feet leave the job site unscathed with an innovative, fully non-metallic design. From the composite NATUREform Type 1 toe cap in the front, to the COMFORTcushion impact absorption system, to the lightweight, slip-resistance A/T TPU outsole, these boots offer unparalleled safety and comfort in a durable, lasting build.
Specs about Oliver AT 45-645C 6” Lace-Up Safety Toe Mid Work Boots - Leather, Composite Toe (For Men)
- Non-Waterproof,Safety Toe,Non-Insulated
- Gusseted tongue
- Safety toe: Composite
- Safety standards: ASTM Safety Toe Standard 2413-05, EH rated (Electrical Hazard)
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Height: 7"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tilly from Seattle on Thursday, November 1, 2012I bought the boots for use while welding. They are solid! And, give supurb foot protection. My toes aren't going to get crushed by anything that I can lift. And, the thick soles should help to keep my feet warm and dry this winter. They are very comfortable to stand in, but are not hiking boots....they are kind of heavy and stiff.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rtrainct from Williamston, MI on Monday, October 15, 2012Son loved these boots, and I was happy to get them at a reasonable price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RedRockMike from North Dakota Oil Fields on Friday, September 7, 2012I'm an Engineer/Surveyor in North Dakota and I need Safety shoes on occasion for my work. I love these boots. I will where them all day in the office and in the field. They are light, breathable, comfortable, and stylish. I am really enjoying these boots.
- Best Uses: Casual, Parties With Mean Girls, Work
- Cons: A little bulky, Hey Its A Steel Toe
- Pros: Breaths Well, Comfortable, Durrable, Great Styling, Great Tread design, Light Weight Work Boot, No Metal Grommetshooks
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sam the Mom from Basalt, CO on Friday, August 3, 2012Great boot! My husband is on his feet 10-12 hours a day as a diesel mechanic so he knows what works and so far he is very happy with these. It would be really nice if the boots came with a pair of extra toe protectors the customer could put on.
- Pros: OilSlip AND Electrical s, Professional and stylish, Sturdy, Very Comfortable Footbed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by tomtom123 from centereach,ny on Wednesday, August 1, 2012would recommend to anyone looking for a well made work boot
- Cons: Seem heavy on the foot
- Pros: Comfortable, Well Made