About Omega Pacific Dash Infinity Wiregate Carabiner
Closeouts. Omega Pacific's Dash Infinity wiregate carabiner is made in the USA of aircraft-grade aluminum. It has an offset-D shape that's pinched in the middle for fewer hang-ups on alpine and sport routes.
Specs about Omega Pacific Dash Infinity Wiregate Carabiner
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Dimensions: Gate opening: 24mm
- Strength: Major axis: 24kN; Minor axis: 7kN; Open gate: 7kN
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RopeBurn from Arkansas on Saturday, December 17, 2016I'm replacing cheap non-climbing rated backpacking carabiners with cheap climbing rated carabiners. I wouldn't put these into rotation on my climbing rack (the hook-nose catches on everything). But for a full strength rated 'biner for bear bagging and carrying (small) items on the outside of my pack while backpacking... I really can't beat the price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beach Bum from Florida on Wednesday, December 14, 2016High quality for STP price. I have has an issue with sharp edges (nothing serious), but it’s easy to fix with a file. Omega quality is fine for the price but the overall finish could be improved.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Moose from Minnesota on Thursday, November 10, 2016I was looking for some smaller lightweight climbing biners and these are great. Not the very smallest or strongest, but great price and they get the job done.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.