About Omega Pacific Doval Carabiner - Wire Gate
Closeouts. The Omega Pacific Doval wire gate carabiner shaves weight and features a robust, versatile D-shape.
- Excellent gate clearance with a large rope-bearing surface
- Less weight without compromising strength
- Good for a variety of climbing applications
- Carabiner strength:
- Closed gate: 25kN
- Open gate: 7kN
- Minor axis: 7kN
- Gate opening: 25mm
- Dimensions: 3-½x2x½"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Material: Aluminum
- Made in USA
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use.
Specs about Omega Pacific Doval Carabiner - Wire Gate
- Material: aluminum
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Dimensions: 3-½x2x½" HxWxD; •Gate opening: 25mm; •Strength rating: •Major axis: 25kN; •Minor axis: 7kN; •Open gate: 7kN
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Cheap, Lightweight - Not Sure I'd Trust it with My Life, ThoughReviewed by HillSlug98239 from Pasco WA on Friday, July 6, 2018I bought this 'biner to qualify for free shipping. I'm not a climber, but with outdoor activities I can always use more of these things. It doesn't appear that the wire gate latches into the 'hook' very well. (This is the first wire-gate 'biner I've owned.) I don't plan on testing whether it'll hold 25kN, but I'm sure it'll do a fine job keeping my food out of bears' paws.
Good quality, poor designReviewed by James from Colorado on Thursday, November 23, 2017Good: Well made, decently lightweight, cheap.
Bad: Gate action is ok at best, shape makes it impossible to quickly tell how it's oriented either by look or feel, prone to snagging when unclipping.
Can't Go WrongVerified Buyer Reviewed by Cain the Hiker from Arkansas on Thursday, April 13, 2017I don't use these for climbing - I use them to clip things on my backpack, kayak, boat, and even our dog to a seat belt.
Good Quality & VersatileVerified Buyer Reviewed by TB from MN on Monday, February 27, 2017These are made very well for the price. I use them hiking and camping and to attach items
to my saddle when riding. Also use around the farm for chains and gates and love that they not
only stay closed but don't catch on items like rope.
WorksVerified Buyer Reviewed by BigJer from Directly over the center of the earth! on Wednesday, February 1, 2017Gate hooks, does not twist or pop open
Nice Oval binerVerified Buyer Reviewed by dnari from NorCal -Sierras on Tuesday, January 10, 2017Good deal on this oval Biner. Decent quality.
Work for everythingVerified Buyer Reviewed by BigJer from Directly Over the Center of the Earth on Monday, December 12, 2016If you just need a good equipment 'biner. this is it.
Good, easy to use...Reviewed by Taylor the Lumberjack from Tennessee on Sunday, September 11, 2016No nonsense "biner". I use it to secure my climb saw as a climber for tree service.
Nice binerVerified Buyer Reviewed by Tyler from Kansas on Friday, September 9, 2016Nice little biner I bought to replace the stock flimsy ones on my hammock. Also nice for clipping things on a pack. Light, and strong gate spring
Good QualityVerified Buyer Reviewed by DWH from Pennsylvania on Thursday, August 25, 2016Seems to be well made
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.