About Orage Alaskan Winter Jacket - Waterproof Insulated (For Men
Closeouts. Designed as the first line of defense against the rigors of tough Arctic weather, Orage's Alaskan Winter jacket combines the superior protection of waterproof breathable PR1ME Outdoors fabric with thick, compact insulation for core insulation. Adjustable, zip-off, protective hood with visor includes side windows for peripheral vision and mesh lining for ventilation.
- Reinforced, anti-slip shoulder panels for a backpack
- Inner shoulder straps for carrying jacket as a backpack
- Heavy-duty, two-way YKK® zip with double storm flaps
- Left chest pocket with faux flap conceals gear pocket with vertical zip
- Right chest pocket with zip gear pocket and flap-covered cell-GPS pocket
- Zip hand pockets with warm fleece lining
- Left cuff lift pass pocket with hook-and-loop flap
- Outer cuffs with touch-fasten straps
- Inner elastic cuffs with convenient thumbholes
- Underarm zip for ventilation
- Concealed microfleece balaclava hood for extra warmth
- Interior MP3 pocket with earphone loop
- Hydration water bottle pocket inside
- Oversized inner pocket with lanyard-attached soft goggle case
- Zip-off, adjustable elastic gripper powder skirt
- Elastic togglecord hem
- Breathability: 20,000g/m²/24hr
- Waterproof rating: 20,000 mm
- Length: 28-½”
- Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Fabric: Polyurethane-coated nylon with polyester lining
- Insulation: Polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Closeouts. Vietnam.
- Size: M(38-40) L(41-43)
Specs about Orage Alaskan Winter Jacket - Waterproof Insulated (For Men
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by collegeson'smom from Bay Area CA on Wednesday, December 30, 2009I bought this jacket for my California native son who attends college in Chicago. First really suitable jacket he's owned for midwest weather since arriving there two years ago. I worried about the medium-size because he's 5'10" and slender and usually wears a small, but it fits well enough, with room for a hoodie underneath, because it's not a bulky style. He loves the features like the snap-in hoodie and the glove-like inner sleeves. He commutes on public transit and longboard around the city, so a jacket this warm and yet comfortably flexible is perfect.
- Best Uses: Chicago blizzards, Cold Weather, Skiing/Snowboarding, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Attractive, Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Living the 'Laskan Life from Interior on Wednesday, October 21, 2009The fit is great and there are a lot of features with this jacket; however, the shoulders are a bit snug and if you wear over two layers under the jacket it is a little tight. The jacket was built for our Alaskan weather and it has held up nicely to the temp drops; haven't worn it in 30 below yet so we'll see if it truly lives up to its name. Don't want to return it even though it is a little snug in the shoulders.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Snug
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels too short
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.