Orage Xavier Pro Ski Jacket - Insulated (For Men)
About Orage Xavier Pro Ski Jacket - Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Get the performance features you need and the style you want with Orage Xavier Pro insulated ski jacket, featuring waterproof breathable Prime 10 technology, ventilating pit zips, an attached powder skirt and a longer cut for even more snow protection.
Specs about Orage Xavier Pro Ski Jacket - Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Prime 10 waterproof breathable fabric
- Seam sealed: Critical
- Pit zips
- Closure: Zipper,Two-way,YKK®
- Zipper: Left
- Length: 35" (based on size medium)
- Fabric: 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang to dry
- Total weight: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sir Skis Alot from Kalispell, MT on Friday, November 30, 2012Great fitting, fast shipping, true to product description. Only con is the front zipper that gets stuck sometimes.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JJ from Great Falls, Montana on Monday, February 6, 2012This jacket is so stylish & lightweight. Keeps me warm on the Montana slopes.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Skiing
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“I was thinking about getting an extra large because I have a size 44 chest but I have a small waist, around a 33. Does it really matter what my waist is for a jacket? Or do you think I should go down to a large?”
The waist size for the Orage Xavier Pro Ski Jacket in a XL is 40 - 42'', L is 36 - 38. I never have considered waist size when buying jackets, being that most ski jackets have a drawcord hem adjustment along the bottom.
i would go with the large
“Hi does this have a removable hood? I purchased same jacket and hood is not removable? Do you have a different version? Thanks”
The hood is not removable.