About Ortovox Cross Rider 20 Backpack
Closeouts. A lightweight daypack for spring ski days and steep bootpacks, Ortovox's Crossrider 20 backpack is low-profile enough to wear comfortably on the lift. Tuck-away straps carry your skis diagonally and foam pods on the back panel provide cushioning and air circulation.
Specs about Ortovox Cross Rider 20 Backpack
- Pack material: Polyester
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Composite framesheet
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Panel
- Ski carry: Yes
- Snowboard carry: Yes
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Skiing,Snowboarding
- Dimensions: 21.3x12.2x5.8"
- Pack capacity: 1220 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 20
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.