About Ortovox Lightning 25+ Climbing Backpack
Closeouts. With a lightweight, low-profile design, Ortovox's Thunder 35+ climbing backpack offers excellent versatility for trips to the crag and adventures in the high alpine. The detachable lid can be worn as a waist pack, the padded waistbelt is removable and interior compartments hold climbing shoes and valuables.
Specs about Ortovox Lightning 25+ Climbing Backpack
- Pack material: 210 denier ripstop dobby diamond nylon, 420 denier R/S double diamond nylon, 500 denier nylon
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Dimensions: 24x8-1/2x7"
- Pack capacity: 1525 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 25L
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torsos: One size fits most"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Reviewed by Sandy from Ohio on Thursday, April 4, 2013Just perfect for hiking, not too big or too small. Compact for traveling and well made.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.