Customer Reviews Of:
Orvis Reversible Printed Patch Pocket Jacket - Cotton (For Women)
Average Rating based on 56 reviews 4.482142 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hola from Sacramento, CA on Wednesday, February 8, 2012love the rust, sage and other colors swirled into vintage design -- I avoid florals but this is simple, not fussy. I washed and hung it outside for several days but an odd mild smell persists, think it must be a dye process since some other Indian fabric has been similar.
- Best Uses: Adds flair for work
- Cons: Fabric has odd smell
- Pros: Evocative florals, Simple boxy fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nonnie from Spring, TX on Wednesday, February 8, 2012Oh, my heart ... this jacket is beautiful!! The colors on both sides will match just about anything you choose to wear (solid colors, that is) ... lovely earthtone patterns. And for our Texas winters, absolutely perfect!
- Best Uses: Casual, Dress
- Cons: none
- Pros: Beautifully tailored, Gorgeous colors, Matches everything, Reversible
Verified Buyer Reviewed by orvis lover from ct on Monday, February 6, 2012love these reversible orvis coats- easy to take care of
- Best Uses: Can dress up or down
- Cons: Wish it were longer cut
- Pros: Fits well and nicely made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DeDe from Pacific Grove, Ca. on Tuesday, January 31, 2012I enjoy wearing this jacket with pants.
- Pros: Good print and colors, Reversible - good
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Val the Editor from Saint Paul, MN on Tuesday, January 17, 2012I wore this to work last week, and received many compliments on what a beautiful jacket this is. I have some other Orvis quilted jackets, and like them all a lot, but I think this print is the prettiest of the lot.
- Best Uses: Going Out, Work
- Cons: None so far
- Pros: Beautiful fabric, Fits Well, Great cut, Very stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by the otterwoman from East Bay Area, CA on Friday, January 13, 2012I bought this jacket to wear to my son's wedding. It was too big for me, but I couldn't wear a size smaller. Short women, you can roll up the sleeves as the jacket is reversible, but you can't make it fit a shorter torso. I felt terribly disappointed.
I would recommend this for a taller friend, but not someone short.
- Cons: It doesn't fit me, No Petite sizes
- Pros: Beautifully Made, Gorgeous, Truly reversible
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mushroom Lady from Baltimore, MD on Wednesday, January 11, 2012A good looking jacket for early fall when weather is just cool. Colors go with a variety of other pieces.
- Best Uses: Every day
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy to care for, Good pattern for Fall
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cassie from Santa Barbara, CA on Tuesday, January 10, 2012This is a great buy - you need to turn back the sleeves, if you don't have very long arms, but the turned-back sleeves looks really nice. I had to replace the buttons on the reverse because they are white and not appropriate.
- Best Uses: Casual
- Cons: White buttons on reverse
- Pros: Color is beautiful, Styling very nice
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Illwind1 from Chicago, Il on Tuesday, January 3, 2012Items arrived on time.
- Best Uses: Wear to church in Spring
- Cons: none
- Pros: Fits well very pretty
Verified Buyer Reviewed by J.T. from Brisbane, Australia on Friday, December 30, 2011Versatile attractive coat. Great for mid season.