Gore-Tex Misto Sombrero Hat - Closeout
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Couger Cat from New York, NY on Tuesday, October 6, 2009
I'd go for this rain hat in various colors at the $20 price range. The adjustable strap makes it practical for rainy, windy days and I've been told I look great wearing it. Why is it a close-out?
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Commuting, Travel
- Cons: Why is it a close-out
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Adjustable, Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size