About Outdoor Research Motto Soft Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. A soft shell that can handle epic downpours and massive snowstorms. Outdoor Research's Motto jacket keeps you warm and dry with waterproof breathable Ventia fabric and a lightweight fleece lining.
Specs about Outdoor Research Motto Soft Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Ventia waterproof breathable fabric
- Seam sealed: Full
- Pit zips
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®,Two-way
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 30" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Outdoor Research Men's Size Chart
Note: Measurements in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
not nealy breathable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mtn Mike from NM on Saturday, April 26, 2014The jacket itself was really nice and I would have loved to keep it, but the double zipper was balky. I had to wrestle with it to get it pushed in far enough to allow the zipper to zip. I hated to have to return it. The pockets are high on the front, but I intended to use this as a ski coat and didn't see this as a negative.
Reviewed by Meridian from seoul on Thursday, January 23, 2014pros
not nealy breathable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by opp from Taiwan on Thursday, July 19, 2012Nice jacket and I haven't wear it in the rain. But it seems so warm and waterproof. I think I can wear it it the most worse condition.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Durable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Momster from Freeland, WA on Wednesday, March 28, 2012This is a great jacket overall. My son loves it and wears it everyday, but it is not as warm as we had hoped.
- Cons: Not as warm as expected
- Pros: Good Length, Lightwieght, Waterproof
Verified Buyer Reviewed by chrispy from Lancaster, PA on Wednesday, March 28, 2012This jacket would be great for winter sports like skiing and climbing. Its really light and surprisingly warm for how light it is. I did end up returning this jacket though because it doesn't have side hand pockets which are nice for wearing around town.
- Best Uses: Winter sports
- Cons: No hand pockets
- Pros: Light Weight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof