About Outdoor Research Virtuoso Down Jacket - 650 Fill Power (For Men)
Closeouts. You'll be feeling like a true prodigy in Outdoor Research's Virtuoso down jacket, what with its puffy-warm 650 fill down construction and water-resistant ripstop exterior.
Specs about Outdoor Research Virtuoso Down Jacket - 650 Fill Power (For Men)
- Closure: Zipper,Two-way,YKK®
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 31" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 80% goose down, 20% feathers
- Fill power: 650
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
Outdoor Research Men's Size Chart
Note: Measurements in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
1) Super light - at first thought it would not be that warm, but was out yesterday in N.D. winter, 0 degree and jacket kept me plenty warm with a T-shirt, later it got down to -15 degree and I put a light 100 weight fleece under it and wa... Read More
Reviewed by Frankie Flats from North Dakota on Saturday, January 7, 2017Just picked this up 1-7-17. 5 Stars for this Gem Daddy!!
1) Super light - at first thought it would not be that warm, but was out yesterday in N.D. winter, 0 degree and jacket kept me plenty warm with a T-shirt, later it got down to -15 degree and I put a light 100 weight fleece under it and was perfectly toasty.
2) Dropped some water against it and it wicked it right away - As well totally windproof - longer tail to cover bum - quality zippers - hoods cinches well for a perfect seal - packs very small.
3) Small fits like Medium... Runs big, I am 5 10-" 165-170 and the Small Fit PERFECT, even OK with a light 100 weight fleece under it, I have long arms and the sleeves were perfect length even on the small: So if your are a Medium the small will fit you. If you are small I believe the sleeves will be way to long and jacket to big.
4) Pertex in the lighter color of the the 2 tone is thin and you can slightly see the darker down through it, to some it may look almost dirty, but honestly doesn't bother me a bit, subtle, I am sure at some point someone will make a transparent down jacket so you can see the down and will be the trendy jacket.
IF YOU ARE A MEDIUM, Snap up the Small !!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Unknown consumer from Kanab on Wednesday, November 5, 2014We bought this as a gift for our son. He loves it. He's in Colorado where it gets nice and cold so his endorsement seems to entail putting this jacket to a good test. It's new so I can't attest to durability.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by soloandy from Portland on Thursday, September 4, 2014This jacket feels so soft and warm. It's not slim fit, so it looks a litter larger than I thought.
Reviewed by Janek from KRK on Thursday, August 28, 2014The pertex is so thin, that there are the dark feathers visible through it. That makes the jacket look stained. Sizing runs a bit big but more or less ok. I am 174 lbs 5'10.5 and the M is more or less OK. Roomy but acceptable as for a belay jacket normally put onto the all other layers. I am in doubts now - the jacket looks great from the functional point of view, but I look like a slattern when I put it on. send it back or not ... this is the question
Reviewed by jsweat from D.C. on Monday, August 11, 2014I just received this coat in size medium. The coat looked great, felt sturdy and well made, and was super warm. However, the sizing is off and he coat was too big. I wear a medium (5' 8" and 165 lbs) and this coat fit like a large. Sleeves were a few inches too long and it was way too roomy in the middle. Sadly, they don't make this coat in small, so I am returning it. I would highly suggest ordering a size down.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Could you Pls tell me is there any different betwen this down jacket with another one in other page ?
Question is not specific.
One is a hooded version and another is not. The hooded version has a two-way adjustment on the hood to better fit head whether with or without a helmet.