Peace of Cloth Panticular Natlee Shirt - Feather Cord, Stretch Cotton (For Women)
About Peace of Cloth Panticular Natlee Shirt - Feather Cord, Stretch Cotton (For Women)
Closeouts. The faintest suggestion of a cord gives this velvety Natlee shirt from Peace of Cloth Panticular its pleasing texture, with a contoured fit to soften its traditionally tailored look.
Specs about Peace of Cloth Panticular Natlee Shirt - Feather Cord, Stretch Cotton (For Women)
- Long sleeves
- Closure: 7 Buttons
- Length: 27" (based on size medium)
- Fabric: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in United States of America
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Anonymous from SC on Wednesday, January 25, 2012I bought this in black to wear with jeans but liked it so much I ordered it in another color. You could also wear this with dressier outfits as it has a more polished look than other corduroy shirts. Fits very well and true to size. It's a bit thick and stiff but not a huge drawback.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Great Color, Quality Materials, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Reviewed by MountainView from Boston, MA on Thursday, February 10, 2011I really like this shirt. Well constructed, good quality fabric, plain detailing. It's definitely for casual wear. Washes very well--no fading of color, no shrinking--and the cut is also very flattering. I'm considering the purchase of another one in another color. Made in USA--hence: quality.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, High-end shopper, Practical
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Quality Materials, Washes Well
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by alighton from Sausalito, CA on Tuesday, November 23, 2010This shirt was way overpriced, at least for here, for the way it was made which was skimpy on the styling at the collar. The fabric was also too stiff and rough to the touch,which was at least partly corduroy, usually a lot softer feel and hand.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoor Activities
- Cons: Poor Fit, Poor Quality
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Great Color, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels too small
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.