About Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Cycling Bib Tights (For Men)
Closeouts. Pearl Izumi understands that committed cyclists ride through it all. That's why they developed their Elite thermal cycling bibs with premium fabrics engineered to wick perspiration, balance body temp and guard against the elements.
Specs about Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Cycling Bib Tights (For Men)
- Inseam: 30" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 30% polyester, 56% nylon, 14% elastane
- 3D Chamois®
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Made in China fabric imported
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Starman from Seattle, WA on Monday, December 5, 2011Bibs are great, no more readjusting and no more water/dirt in the crack! These PI bibs are great, if you like PI products then this one won't let you down. The elite padding is nice, and straps fit well a little difficult to urinate so make sure to go before you dress...
- Best Uses: Cycling - road or mtn
- Pros: Fit, Warmth
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Starman from Seattle, WA on Tuesday, November 22, 2011Great fit, I liked them so much I bought another!
- Best Uses: Cycling MTB or Road
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Fit, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gillespp from Portland, OR on Tuesday, November 15, 2011Nice tights. They DO have a pad, unlike what one of the other reviewers said. There are panels strategically place that keep you warm, but there is plenty of mobility because they are not super thick throughout. They're probably not warm enough for really cold (<25 degrees) rides.
- Best Uses: Fall spring riding
- Cons: Not super warm
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TxTigah from Austin, Texas on Sunday, November 13, 2011Well made product
- Best Uses: Cold weather riding
- Cons: None so far
- Pros: Cuts the wind, Good Fit, Keeps you warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by old roadie from Spokane, WA on Thursday, November 3, 2011These are great bibs for riding in weather from the 30s to 50s. It's dry in the fall here so don't know how they are in wet weather.
- Best Uses: Tween season road biking
- Pros: Includes good chamois, Warm comfortable
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.