Pearl Izumi X-Project 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoes - SPD (For Men)
About Pearl Izumi X-Project 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoes - SPD (For Men)
Closeouts. The pinnacle of the X-Project series, Pearl Izumi X-Project 1.0 mountain bike shoes are designed for technical performance in the saddle and running comfort off the bike. The full-length, unidirectional carbon fiber midsole plate and incredibly breathable upper make these perfect for cyclocross and technical cross-country riding.
Specs about Pearl Izumi X-Project 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoes - SPD (For Men)
- Recommended use: MTB
- Cleat compatibility: SPD
- Lacing/buckle system: BOA®
- Upper: 0.9mm Second Skin synthetic with dual BOA dials lacing system
- Lining: Mesh
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Carbon-plate with molded rubber tips on hollow thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) lugs
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Registered trademarks: All specs based on size 10
- Made in China
- Visit our Cycling Shoes Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
AdjustableVerified Buyer Reviewed by Stephen from Alabama on Tuesday, March 7, 2017These shoes are great. Able to fine to to different arch types etc. I am still dialing mine in but am very happy from a few rides.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.