Almost good enough to last a life time!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sweater Fiend from Arizona on Saturday, October 2, 2010
The only thing I found not to my liking was the finish on the buttonholes. They don't seem very sturdy, like the knit might snag or 'give away' at these points. Other than that I think it's a wonderful sweater!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Color, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: