The title is accurate
Verified Buyer Reviewed by chrisk from Chicago, IL on Sunday, December 12, 2010
The hat appears well made but it needs to either be thicker or have a liner to keep out cold air. It is soft and has a traditional winter design to it.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Moderate cold weather
- Cons: Cold air goes thru, No inner liner
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size