Worth it's weight in... wool!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Iron John from Martinsburg, WV on Wednesday, December 19, 2007
This is a FANTASTIC sweater! I've received many compliments on it - the pattern is beautiful! The only tiny downside is that I am sensitive to some wools, and have to wear a fairly thick shirt underneath to keep the itchies off my back.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Itchy Material
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Practical
- Pros: Attractive Design, Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: