Warm, soft sweater for a great value!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gift for Dad from Nashville, TN on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
I just gave this to my dad, who is on blood thinners following a stroke (becomes cold easily). He has always loved English sweaters, but his skin is more sensitive now and cannot handle itchy sweaters. When he first felt the material he did not believe it is wool because of the softness. It does not create much bulk, yet it kept him very warm for the 20 degree temps over the holiday. Like the other reveiws mentioned, the sweater does not have a tight weave. Just be sure to wear it with the right shirt underneath, and it will look stylish. Overall, dad was very pleased with the latest addition to his wardrobe. I see him wearing this most days throughout the winter.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Going Out, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High Quality, Stylish, Versatile, Warm, Washes Well
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: