Not your Dad's English wool sweater...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Archer from Midwestern US on Friday, January 7, 2011
What a surprise! Often, Aran-type wool sweaters are heavy, scratchy, coarse, and smell of lanolin. THIS sweater is so soft, it might be mistaken for a cashmere blend. It's a rather 'open' knit, so it might snag (we have dogs), but with a little care it should be fine. I bought the navy--classic, warm, and most of all soft! Downright cuddly. Not suitable as an 'outer layer' during wet weather. Recommended.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Soft, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: