Great sweatwe, Great price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Broncbuster from Trout Creek, Montana on Thursday, November 11, 2010
Great sweater for working outside. I dont't like to wear heavy coats while doing ranch chores as they are too bulky and get too warm while doing heavy work. This sweater is great for layering over a wool shirt as the loose weave of the cable knit allows excess body heat to excape so you don't get overheated. I have four other G l Glover sweaters, and they are all top notch quality.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Going Out, Office, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High Quality, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: