Looks good, well-made, but...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Antae LaPointe from Monmouth County, NJ on Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I'm quite sensitive to itchy wool — I only wear merino wool products. If this sweater is made from merino wool, then it's the coarser, itchier kind. Otherwise, if you're not hyper-sensitive to itchy wool like me, then the contruction is great, everything else about the sweater indicates high-quality. I am keeping it because the sale price was amazing and I can wear it under a turtleneck and it should be comfortable enough for most the day. I would not recommend this to a friend because merino wool should be softer IMO.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Going Out, Office, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Itchy Material
- Describe Yourself: Made in the USA-oriented, Quality-oriented
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: High Quality, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: