I love Peregrine sweaters, but...
Reviewed by Living in the Northweat from Washington State on Friday, March 18, 2011
I love Peregrine, and I love the style and shape of this sweater. I'm short waisted and short arms and the sweater fit great. Yet, I only wore it three times before the neck unraveled from the sweater leaving a nice hole.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Poor Quality
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: