great cap, warm and stays on your head..
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bend those trails... from Eagle Nest, New Mexico on Sunday, March 2, 2008
I am a Park Ranger with notoriously cold ears, as I write this another 5 inches of snow has fallen and more is on the way. This hat is light weight and comfortable. I was unsure about ordering without being able to try it on to be sure it fits, not a problem. This hat is warm and comfortable with just the right amount of stretch for a good fit. My ears are happy campers now!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Commuting, Travel
- Cons: A little more windproofin
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: