Peregrine Endurance 4 Tent - 4-Person, 4-Season
About Peregrine Endurance 4 Tent - 4-Person, 4-Season
Closeouts. Built to sustain the rigors of backcountry group use, Peregrine's Endurance 4 tent offers a four-person, four-season design complete with a durable 210 denier floor, two entrances, two vestibules and sturdy, lightweight DAC® Press Fit aluminum poles.
Specs about Peregrine Endurance 4 Tent - 4-Person, 4-Season
- Seasons: 4-Season
- Capacity: 4-Person
- Packed weight: 11 lb. 9.6 oz.
- Pack size: 9x28"
- Peak height: 52"
- Floor dimensions: 109x90"
- Floor area: 68 sq.ft.
- Tent floor material: 210 denier polyester with 3000mm polyurethane coating
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of windows: 4+
- Number of vestibules: 2
- Vestibule area: 12.7 sq.ft.
- Number of poles: 2
- Tent pole material: DAC® Press Fit
- Tent wall material: 75 denier polyester with polyurethane coating
- Rain fly material: 75 denier 190T polyester with 1500mm polyurethane coating
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Family camping
- Made in China
- Visit our Tent Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Great for car campingVerified Buyer Reviewed by Zarcher from Kentucky on Monday, July 16, 2018Easy to put up, and seems sturdy. We've car camped in it for a week already. Roomy for our family of 3, and the bathtub bottom and large rainfly kept out the weather--we stayed dry during a few nights of rain. Poles are sturdy. We are happy with this purchase all around.