Peregrine Endurance 4 Tent - 4-Person, 4-Season
About Peregrine Endurance 4 Tent - 4-Person, 4-Season
Closeouts. Built to sustain the rigors of backcountry group use, Peregrine's Endurance 4 tent offers a four-person, four-season design complete with a durable 210 denier floor, two entrances, two vestibules and sturdy, lightweight DAC® Press Fit aluminum poles.
Specs about Peregrine Endurance 4 Tent - 4-Person, 4-Season
- Seasons: 4-Season
- Capacity: 4-Person
- Packed weight: 11 lb. 9.6 oz.
- Pack size: 9x28"
- Peak height: 52"
- Floor dimensions: 109x90"
- Floor area: 68 sq.ft.
- Tent floor material: 210 denier polyester with 3000mm polyurethane coating
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of windows: 4+
- Number of vestibules: 2
- Vestibule area: 12.7 sq.ft.
- Number of poles: 2
- Tent pole material: DAC® Press Fit
- Tent wall material: 75 denier polyester with polyurethane coating
- Rain fly material: 75 denier 190T polyester with 1500mm polyurethane coating
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Family camping
- Made in China
- Visit our Tent Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
We like it!Verified Buyer Reviewed by Camping with son. from Wisconsin on Thursday, August 9, 2018Easy to set up. Fine in light rain. So far so good.
Great for car campingVerified Buyer Reviewed by Zarcher from Kentucky on Monday, July 16, 2018Easy to put up, and seems sturdy. We've car camped in it for a week already. Roomy for our family of 3, and the bathtub bottom and large rainfly kept out the weather--we stayed dry during a few nights of rain. Poles are sturdy. We are happy with this purchase all around.