Nice Sweater for the Money!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Scottie from Central Kentucky on Monday, December 26, 2011
This is a very nice sweater for the money. The weave one this sweater is a little more open and not as heavy as the true Irish Aran sweaters that I own. But it isn't as loose as the other J.G. Glover sweater that STP carries. It's very soft and comfortable. I got the Charcoal Gray and it's a very beautiful color. As I said before, this is a nice sweater for the price.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Classic, High-end shopper, Stylish
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: