Can't Compete with Barbour Sweater!
Reviewed by Renojd from Chicago, Il. on Friday, December 30, 2011
Sorry to say, but this particular sweater is being returned to Sierra Trading Post. In the past I have purchased several Barbour sweaters from STP. This Glover sweater can't compete with Barbour products. The weave is to loose and upon inspection the upper right sleeve had a nickel sized hole in it. Obviously poor quality control! I give it 1 star for being a nice looking sweater.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Going Out, Office
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Poor Quality
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Length: Feels too long
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: