About Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Petzl's Meteor climbing helmet is a lightweight choice that excels at everything from mountaineering to sport routes. Its been updated with a redesigned vent pattern and a magnetic buckle to fasten the chin strap.
Specs about Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet (For Men and Women)
- Fit system: Headband adjustment
- Construction: Polycarbonate shell, EPS liner
- Ventilation: Open
- Number of vents: 36
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
- Material: Polycarbonate shell and EPS foam liner
- Gender: Men
- Recommended use: Climbing
- Made in France , China
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by zhang the hiker from Colorado on Tuesday, November 22, 2016My head is 57,choose 2,this helm is very light,just 190G ,and looking beautiful,But I don't have a satisfactory place,My gopro is not convenient to install,Because in the middle of the helmet is not smooth,There is a bulge.Can only be installed on the side
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rockman from seoul on Tuesday, September 20, 2016pretty and good price
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Colin from Oregon on Monday, May 16, 2016All climbing helmets fit high on top of your head but this one with its foam build exaggerates the top to pretty odd proportions for people with larger heads. I'd estimate the top adds 5-6" on top which is great for protection but can get in the way when climbing. Not to mention it looks pretty funky! Sticking with traditional lower profile plastic helmet, love STP's easy returns!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.