Average Rating based on 4 reviews 3.750000 0 5
Reviewed by PLTK from Michigan on Saturday, March 16, 2013I received the agave (yellow) shirt. It only has the pattern on the front and is only plain on the sleeves and back. Quite disappointed and sending it back.
Reviewed by ADK Girl from Lake Pleasant NY on Tuesday, March 5, 2013Uber soft, washes nicely, great color and unique design. I am wearing this today and people have complimented the shirt.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Denter from Colorado on Tuesday, December 11, 2012This is a nice shirt. It is thin because it''s a burnout style, but it doesn't seem like it is cheaply made. I am 5'3 and the sleeves are a little long (not an unusual problem for me), so it will fit great on someone of more average height.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LoriAnn222 from Salinas, CA on Thursday, April 12, 2012Really a dressed up tee! Dark grey, long sleeve v-neck with this great asymmetrical print. Love this look and want more unique styles like this!!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Eclectic, Sexy, Trendy
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Great Color, Quality Materials, Washes Well
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No