About Pret Effect Snowsport Helmet
Closeouts. What effect will the Pret Effect helmet have on your day in the mountains? It may not make you a better rider, but the VTT3 adjustable ventilation system and dial-controlled fit will definitely make it more pleasurable.
Specs about Pret Effect Snowsport Helmet
- Fit system: RCS Fit System
- Construction: In-Mold technology
- Ventilation: Adjustable
- Number of vents: 13
- Winter: CE,EN 1077,ASTM F2040
- Weight: 15.6 oz.
- Material: In-mold EPS liner, polycarbonate shell
- Gender: Men
- Recommended use: Snow sports
- Made in China
- Visit our Helmet Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BDL from NY on Sunday, July 9, 2017Purchased for next season. Looks like a solid helmet at a wonderful price. Liner openings do not seem to line up properly with helmet openings but I don't see that as being a major problem.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ski dad from Colorado on Monday, January 9, 2017Sizing was accurate. At first the medium felt snug, but after 2 days of skiing I forgot it was on my head, other than the great warmth it provided. Quality helmet at a reasonable ST price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Johno from CO on Tuesday, December 27, 2016Comfortable, light and warm, great fit.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cascade rider from Oregon on Tuesday, October 11, 2016Fit is comfortable, it's light weight, and true to size (mine is medium and I am just barely that size). I LOVE the magnetic closure on the chin strap - I'll be able to do this without taking my mittens off! Hawaii Blue color is gorgeous. Works great with all my goggles.
Reviewed by skitahoe from San Francisco on Saturday, September 24, 2016The helmet fits true to size but overall it's designed very poorly.
1. The venting system on the top has this plastic piece that you slide forward or backward but is extremely difficult to move. I could barely do it with my bare hands.
2. The clasp on the chin strap is a dangerously bad design. You have these two relatively flimsy pieces of plastic that are basically held together with a magnet and a smaller circular piece of plastic inside. The clasp comes apart with very little pressure. I can way too easily imagine the clasp becoming undone during a fall (and the helmet just falling off).
3. The tightening system is too difficult to use with gloves on.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.